Monday, April 30, 2012

Countdown to the end...

Counting down to the end of the semester and to the end of my journey at CWI.  A bittersweet time that I don't seem to have the time to give it the pondering it deserves.

It is down to the end of the semester and my desk has become a paper covered graveyard for fast food cups (mostly) emptied of their caffeinated beverages.  Two weeks, less than, until the end of the semester.  Until I walk in the graduation ceremony.

I went to my orientation for BSU, which kinda felt like a waste of time, as I could have done everything there from home, but at least I was on campus, and got a bit of a feel for it.  It is definitely bigger than either of the other schools I have attended.  I did run into a snag with my account (for reasons relating to: being young and dumb, being depressed, and having an avoidance mentality towards problems rather than an attack), so I haven't been able to register for classes.  Hopefully I will be able to get into classes I need to be in once it gets straightened out.

I have been doing a lot of freewriting, intended for my Cover Essay/Revision Essay.  I am hoping that it comes off as artistic rather than just rambling.  Though, personally, I feel it is interesting rambling, so maybe it won't matter.  *shrugs*

Okay, so this is short, but I don't have much else to say.  My brain is wound so tight that I am having a hard time getting anything out of it, let alone words...

No comments:

Post a Comment